Monday 13 February 2012

I have started my S-A-L SKoW project


I was finally lucky enough to be invited to join the SAL group of ladies in January. So I had to get started on my project. I had bought some of Anni Downs' lovely fabric-- "My Favourite Things" at the Darling Harbour Show last year ( and I had also bought the book ), so I am using this fabric plus others from my stash for the project.

Needleturn needs alot of practice (at least on my part), and I have decided that I will use this tecnique , so hopefully my blocks will improve as I go along. I have not done the embroidery or wording, but will do so after afew more blocks are completed.

I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying the process and I had better head off to do more sewing whilst I have the time.
Cheers,
Yvonne

2 comments:

Jan Maree said...

they are looking pretty cute so far!

Vickie said...

they look greta to me and I am a beginner at needle turn also..pratice will see us get there,cheers Vickie