Saturday 6 December 2014

Friday night with Friends

Thank you, Cheryll, for hosting another FnwF.
FnwF
 
 

I did some sewing, but not as much as I thought I would get done. I had made 2 of these to go on the bedside tables to match the quilt that I have been making for the spare room---( we finally have a spare room). All I managed on Friday night was to hand sew the binding on this one. I still have the binding on the second one to sew down.
 
Bedside table topper
 
Bedside table
 
We are going away for 3 nights to Jervis Bay. I will take the second one along and some unfinished cross stitch to do whilst away.
 
 
Looking forward to doing more sewing on Friday nights in 2015.
 
Cheers,
Yvonne


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Yvonne this topper is gorgeous so pretty in blue,enjoy your time away.xx

Koala said...

I really like this table topper! Have a great time, Yvonne!

Cheryll said...

Oh that's pretty! It would be lovely I imagine beside a quilt of the same colours/ design. Well done Yvonne

Christine M said...

Your topper is very pretty, Yvonne. Have a lovely trip.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love doing the binding! Very pretty Yvonne. Enjoy your break.

Lyn said...

Lovely blue shades that you have used..

Maria said...

Such a lovely topper for your bedside table. have a nice break.

Abby and Stephanie said...

I love the muted softness of this. So pretty!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Yvonne,
your toppers a so pretty, lovely color combination.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Yvonne,
your toppers a so pretty, lovely color combination.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Radka said...

Lovely topper, Yvonne :-)
Enjoy your break!
xx

Houseelf said...

Have a wonderful time while away. My craft project is usually the 1st thing I pack. The bedside mats looks dreamy in those shades of lilac blues. Perfect for a bedroom. Cute hexies too.

Tatkis said...

Beautiful table topper!

Hugs,
Tatyana