Saturday 5 September 2015

FnwFs-- needlebooks

I spent Friday night doing some embroidery. I had drawn this boat and beach hut drawings and have been using them for many projects. I decided I would make needle books out of them. On Friday night I embroidered these.

Today has been wet and cold-- a good day to stay indoors and sew. I made 2 needle books today, using the 2 embroideries.

Needle book with a boat embroidery
 
 
Needle book with a beach hut
 
 
I used Doctors flannel for the inside of the needle books.
 

My old needle book-- still my favourite

 
 Thanks for hosting another FnwFs, Cheryll. I will have to do some blog surfing to see what everyone else has done this Friday night.
 
Cheers,
Yvonne
Yvonne

14 comments:

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Yvonne,
the needlebooks look lovely, nice stitchery.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

hi TYvonne your needle books are very cute,yes the sheep one would be my favourite too.xx

Sisbabestitches said...

Lovely needlebooks Yvonne, such sweet designs :) The sheep is just darling :)

The Sloan Patch said...

They really are sweet.

Radka said...

Do you find that there is never enough needle books? I seem to be always looking for mine, I should make another one, for different part of the house! :-))
Yours are so cute :-)
xx

Christine M said...

Hi Yvonne. Your needle books are lovely. I just love the one with the sheep. Hugs, Christine xx

Dawn said...

They are just delightful - its funny how we have favorites amongst our sewing things and we always go back to them.

Cath said...

oh Yvonne, how clever you are...I just love the beachhut one although the sheep one is special too!

Fiona said...

those are really sweet and I love your special thread colour...
Hugz

Maria said...

Love that be achy themed needle case.......

Anthea said...

beautiful work there Yvonne... I've never heard of Doctor Flannel...

Cheryll said...

Those little beauties are wonderful... and your's is awesome. Love it. xox

Ondrea said...

Very cute needle books and my favourite is th sheep one too.

Tatkis said...

Wow, all your needle books are so lovely!

Hugs,
Tatyana