Tuesday 17 May 2016

A Day by the Sea

I received a lovely email from Homespun magazine today-- enclosing a photo and comment from a lady called Bev who had made a cot quilt version of my quilt that was featured in the January Homespun magazine. I was very pleased to see it. It is always nice to see what someone else does with one of your designs.
Here is Bev's version of the quilt:


Thank you Bev. I just love your version of the quilt.


We have just returned from a 10day holiday to South Australia. I have tried downloading my photos from my phone to the computer, but for some unknown reason, it won't do it. I find this modern technology very frustrating. Now I have to wait for my kids to come over to work out why. So I cannot show you any photos at the moment. I do have s few photos on my Instagram site. My IG name is YvonneWDesigns.

Cheers,
Yvonne

9 comments:

Koala said...

Beautiful quilt, Yvonne!

Ondrea said...

A beautiful quilt indeed. Lol, I can empathise with you about computer technology. I still have an old flip top mobile that I love. Looking forward to seeing those pics when you discover that 'go' button hehehe.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely version of your great design. Love South Australia x

Radka said...

It must be great to see your design made up by someone else :-)
Looking forward to see your pictures,
xx

Sisbabestitches said...

Such a gorgeous version of your design, such a buzz :) Looking forward to seeing what you got up to on your lovely trip :) I'm with Ondrea, I'm still pretty old school with a lot of my tech too :) Where's that big red button ? lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne ,love the quilt ,such a cute pattern xx

Flickenstichlerin said...

Lovely quilt Yvonne,
you must be so proud to see others sewing your designs.
Will look forward to the vacation pics.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Love love love that quilt Yvonne! Just superb! So frustrating about the photos...I have to ask my Daughter too,if something doesn't work out!

barbara woods said...

lovely quilt