Friday 15 May 2015

FNSI

I joined in with the girls for a night of sewing  in the FNSI hosted by Wendy. I sat and managed to get the wording all sewn and finished the hearts today.

Stitchery in Blue
Will have to add pellon and quilt it and then turn it into a cushion. A few blue stockings will be added-- all ready for Santa on Christmas Eve.
 
I had made a redwork one as a small wall hanging.


Stitchery in Red
Thanks, Wendy, for hosting another FNSI.
( By the way, I popped over to Wendy's for the list -- only to find that my name was not there-- I was so sure I saw it come up when I signed in on Wednesday or Thursday).
Enjoy the weekend

Cheers,
Yvonne

10 comments:

Janet said...

That is a super cute little stitchery!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Yvonne,
lovely stitcheries for Christmas already. You are so early, I admire that.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Michelle Ridgway said...

They are just lovely Yvonne x

Anthea said...

such a sweet design Yvonne, & so beautifully stitched

Fiona said...

I love it in blue Yvonne, I find sewing wordstakes me ages...
Hugz

Cheryll said...

LoVe both stitcheries... Will have to get on and make either or both up too.
Yes your name was there...Wendy was supposed to replace it for you...guess she ran out of time now she has a new blog address. Lovely to sit and sew with you at FNSI too. xox

Ondrea said...

Your design is absolutely beautiful and I love how you have pieced both those projects.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Lovely stitcheries Yvonne.....don't they look just different in red and blue!

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne ,wow love both of these,well done my friend on your lovely finishes xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Happy birthday Yvonne. I hope you have the loveliest of days x